Evan Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 11:15 a.m.
Mountlake Terrace city officials invite citizens, business owners and others from the community to the monthly 'Coffee with the City' on Tuesday, April 8. City leaders invite community members to join them for a cup of coffee and first-hand conversation about what's happening in the city. The casual event is scheduled for 6 to 7 p.m. at the Recreation Pavilion, 5303 228th St. S.W.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Three Mountlake Terrace Democrats will be delegates to national convention June 27
- Democrats in 32nd District endorse neither Kagi nor challenger June 24
- Introductory statement from 21st District Rep. Peterson June 22
- 1st Legislative District candidate introductory statements June 21
- Snohomish Co. charter commission seeks input on proposals June 21