Businesses raise funds for the Oso landslide victims
• A disaster relief account has been set up at Union Bank in downtown Arlington, 525 N Olympic Ave. The account is through Cascade Valley Hospital Health Foundation, and checks should be addressed to that organization.
• Coastal Community Bank is accepting donations for slide victims at all branches: Darrington, Camano Island, Everett, Monroe, Stanwood, Sultan, Silver Lake, Smokey Point, Snohomish and Whidbey Island.
• The Arlington Domino’s Pizza plans to donate 100 percent of sales from Thursday to the victim relief fund. 3704 NE 172nd Ave. 360-659-1120.
• Pazzaz Hair Design salon on N. Olympic Avenue downtown is giving money from each haircut to victims. 360-435-2975.
• Olympic Place Retirement and Assisted Living is planning a spaghetti feed from 4 to 7 p.m. on Thursday. Proceeds are expected to go to the American Red Cross and the families affected by Saturday’s mudslide. Tickets cost $8. The event is set to take place at 20909 Olympic Place in Arlington
•The Spring Fling Fashion Show in Darrington now will be a fundraiser for the slide victims. The event is set for 5:30 to 8 p.m. April 12 and is $5 per person. Darrington youth will model fashions alongside an auction. Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks will be served. For tickets, call 425-320-6996.