The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

No injuries in house fire in Monroe

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald Staff
Published:
MONROE A fire late Monday night caused extensive damage to a Monroe area home.
The fire off 121st Street north of Monroe started in the chimney and spread to the attic, officials said.
It was reported around 11:30 p.m.
No one was injured.
Firefighters reached the blaze in the A-frame home quickly enough to salvage art work and furniture inside.
Eighteen firefighters from Monroe and Snohomish battled the blaze.
No damage estimate was available Tuesday morning.
Story tags » MonroeFire

More Local News Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar