David Krueger and Herald staff | email@example.com
Published: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
- Cascade running back Kejuan Coleman ran the ball 25 times for 202 yards and two touchdowns as the Bruins defeated Jackson 37-0.
- Edmonds-Woodway's Junior Opoku-Mensah had 24 carries for 146 yards and three touchdowns, all in the first half, to lead the Warriors to a 35-7 win over Lynnwood.
- King's running back Chris Yand had nine carries for 169 yards and four touchdowns in the Knights' 55-7 win over Granite Falls.
- Kamiak running back Joseph Binda Jr. came into the Knights' contest against Mariner in place of the injured Austin Hall and carried the ball 20 times for 217 yards and four touchdowns as Kamiak defeated Mariner 48-13.
- Blake Watts, the Lakewood quarterback, carried the ball 19 times for 141 yards and two touchdowns and completed 7-of-12 passes for 68 yards and another score in the Cougars' 21-0 win over Cedarcrest.
- Lake Stevens running back Austin Otis had 27 carries for 147 yards and two touchdowns as Lake Stevens defeated Stanwood 35-21.
- Mountlake Terrace running back Chance Ragsdale rushed for 283 yards and four touchdowns on 33 carries helping the Hawks to a 28-14 victory over Shorecrest.
Story tags » • Edmonds-Woodway High School • Cascade High School • Lake Stevens High School • Lakewood High School • Kamiak High School • High School Football • Preps poll
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Terrace's Okoronkwo named Washington Gatorade Track and Field Girls Athlete of the Year June 23
- Glacier Peak's Seed and Murphy's Williams headline WSSCA All-State Soccer teams June 23
- Cedarcrest's Davenport selected to WIAA LEAP Class of 2018 June 23
- Second annual Snohomish Summer Smash Tennis Tournament set for July 22-24 June 23
- 4A/3A East-West All-State football game set for July 1 in Spokane June 23