The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Nespelem fire called accidental

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Associated Press
NESPELEM -- The fire that destroyed the administration building for the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation in Nespelem apparently was accidental.
The Wenatchee World reported investigators believe the fire started with an electrical problem in the basement.
It was reported at 1:15 a.m. Monday, and firefighters could not save the 38-year-old three-story wooden building.
The fire left about 40 tribal employees without offices, including the tribal council.

More Northwest Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates