Jessi Loerch | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
Tom Hoban of Everett was kayaking near his beach house on Mission Beach with a neighbor recently. They got a treat when a pair of gray whales swam under them, and then began feeding nearby. He was lucky enough to get this great video of the whales.
Whales are active in our area right now. If you'd like to read more about them, or find out how to take a chartered trip, read our story here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby June 19
- Trails lined with rhodies make the hike all the more enjoyable June 19
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby June 12
- Many forest roads closed after a rough winter May 29
- For hikers, National Trails Day is a labor of love May 29