The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Man died at Pasco motel of smoke inhalation

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Associated Press
Published:
PASCO -- The Franklin County coroner says a man who was found dead in a Pasco motel Tuesday died of smoke inhalation.
Police investigated the death of 61-year-old Pete Martinez as a homicide, but KEPR reports the coroner calls the manner of death "undetermined."
It's not clear how the fire started.
------
Information from: KEPR-TV, http://www.keprtv.com/

More Northwest Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar