Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Traveling with a Tablet or Smartphone with Heather Locke: 6 to 7 p.m. March 7, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Portugal with Rich Earl: 10 to 11:30 a.m. March 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Europe Sleeps: Beyond Hotels and B&Bs with Kevin Williams: noon to 1:30 p.m. March 9, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Romania with Cameron Hewitt: 6 to 7 p.m. March 14, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Italian For Travelers: 6 p.m. Thursdays through March 21.
- Northern and Central Italy: 10 a.m. March 9.
- Southern Italy & Sicily: 11 a.m. March 9.
- Practical Planning for your Italy Trip: 1 p.m. March 9.
- Tantalizing Thailand and Amazing Angkor: 10 a.m. March 16.
- Beautiful Bali: 1 p.m. March 16.
- Packing Like a Savvy Traveler: 10 a.m. March 23.
Story tags » • Travel
More Life Headlines
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend