The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Dog treated for inhaled smoke after Snohomish fire

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald staff
SNOHOMISH -- An electrical fire Saturday caused about $40,000 in damage to a Snohomish home.
A neighbor reported hearing a smoke alarm coming from a house in the 500 block of Rainbow Place.
No one was home. The woman who lives there had left about an hour earlier, Snohomish Deputy Fire Chief Ron Simmons said.
Crews kept the fire contained to the kitchen. They also provided medical attention to a dog that suffered from minor smoke inhalation, Simmons said.
The fire likely was started by a faulty kitchen appliance, he said.
Story tags » SnohomishFire

More Local News Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates