The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Everett house fire sparked by electrical problem

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald staff
EVERETT -- A house fire in the Pinehurst neighborhood on Tuesday evening was sparked by an electrical problem.
The fire broke out about 6:15 p.m. along Adams Avenue, east of Broadway, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said.
Smoke alarms went off, and everyone in the home got out safely, he said.
One man was taken to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. He was later released.
The fire caused $75,000 damage.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

More Local News Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates